Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we no longer go to moo shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I heard that we can no lnoger go to moo shu. I just wanted this confirmed. As a new player I would be really heart broken to hear that I can't get my samurai gear!!

Administrator
Of course you can get to MooShu!

To earn your way there, work your way through Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone. The Big Ben Dungeon is the final task in Marleybone before you are given permission to advance into MooShu.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Brodie62 wrote:
I heard that we can no lnoger go to moo shu. I just wanted this confirmed. As a new player I would be really heart broken to hear that I can't get my samurai gear!!

I can't believe you actually listen to nonsense like that ....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Brodie62 wrote:

She's just embarrest to say she can't go to mooshu

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
Brodie62 wrote:

I can't believe you actually listen to nonsense like that ....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Don't be so harsh on her. I know how she feels, and you sometimes get false information. :(