Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can level 10 wiz get loremaster spell drop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Just asking coz am not sure if there is a minimum level requirement to get the spell drops? I'm planning to have mt level 10 ice (with help from my level 63 storm) farm loremaster for the snowpig spell but am not sure if she can actually get the drop.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There are currently no level nor school requirements to get a spell drop from The Loremaster.

So, the only thing that will be affecting the drop rate of your intended spell(s) is your luck.

With that said,

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you are alive at the end of the battle, you will get the same drops as everybody else. That includes the chance for a spell.

My Ice has fought Loremaster well over 250 times now and received so far:

1) 1 Balance spell (Samoorai)

2) 1 Pigsie treasure card

3) 1 Ninja piglets treasure card

That's it.

The rate she drops spells is extremely thin as it is. It's far less than 1%. Even if you do get a spell drop from her, the chances that it will be useful to you are very slim - it starts out at 1/20 but eventually gets better as you (hopefully) persist and win more spells.

The rates she drops treasure cards for these spells is equally extreme on the "pretty much never" side.

Alia Misthaven