Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I use 2 cards to pay for 1 item?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I have a $30 visa gift card and I am getting another $30 one for christmas. I want to buy the $60 crown deal went it comes but when I bought crowns before, I didn't see a way to do it. Is it possible? I hope so cuz I don't want to waste money!!

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I just received a $50 gift card and a $30 gift card. Can I combine them for the $60 deal?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
You can redeem both of them and you would have $80 in your Visa Savings account, from which then you can use your credit card numbe (aka visa creditcard number) to buy the current amount of crowns, which I believe is $80 for 60k I think they Usually these types of 60k sales show up about every 2 weeks or so.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
PolarbearX10 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
You can redeem both of them and you would have $80 in your Visa Savings account, from which then you can use your credit card numbe (aka visa creditcard number) to buy the current amount of crowns, which I believe is $80 for 60k I think they Usually these types of 60k sales show up about every 2 weeks or so.
They are separate Visa prepaid vanilla one gift and debit cards.

One has $50, the other has $10.

Usually, they have a deal for 60k crowns for $60, not $80.

Anyways, What is this Visa Savings account? They're just 2 separate gift cards that I can't combine.

If I don't get a response from the KI Team I'm going to reach them directly from their support email address.