Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

buying back training points

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i am kind of new to the game playing for only a couple of weeks now i am totally addicted my question is though before i really understood the game i was using my training points a little unwisley i hate to start a new wizard again as i just became a member,how many crowns does it cost to buy back training points from lincoln,i hate to pay more money for crowns before reaching level twelve,if it is too many crowns to buy back my points i may just start a new wizard being i am still very early in the game only a level 9 wizard

thanks

Armiger
May 10, 2010
since you dont have a lot of training points to buy back, it should not cost too much, probably between 1000 and 2000 crowns. However, if you are only level 9, I suggest starting over again.

This is the one part of the game that most people are unhappy about, because the more points you have used, the more expensive it gets. Eventually, you can spend around $10 to get all your training points back! and that is for only 1 of your characters!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
magic102310 wrote:
i am kind of new to the game playing for only a couple of weeks now i am totally addicted my question is though before i really understood the game i was using my training points a little unwisley i hate to start a new wizard again as i just became a member,how many crowns does it cost to buy back training points from lincoln,i hate to pay more money for crowns before reaching level twelve,if it is too many crowns to buy back my points i may just start a new wizard being i am still very early in the game only a level 9 wizard

thanks

The cost varies depending on level, and you can only convert them back after, what, level 12???

At your low level, it might just be a better spend to restart a character. Not sure how much time you have to game, but I have seen some players get to level 12 on the day they start, so really consider starting a new character....it is the upper levels that cause advancement to slow.

Historian
May 01, 2010
it really depends how many points you have used, and if you buy back points at a lower lvl, its much better then buying back 10+ points at a higher lvl

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
magic102310 wrote:

thanks

It depends on your wizards level and how many training points you have actually acquired and used. The only way to find out is to go to Mr. Lincoln and attempt to buy them back. It will show you the cost in crowns and give you the option to cancel if you don't want or can't spend the crowns to purchase them back.

Hope this helped.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
thanks for the input guys i probably will start a new wizard as i can probably breeze through levels 1-9 in just about one night now that i know whats what and if i were to purchase crowns they would be better spent on something other than training points with me being so early in the game thanks for the info!