Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bunny Mallow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Just finally got crowns today and when i checked the crown shop to buy the pet i wanted so badly, the bunny mallow, it was gone! It turned out it went out of the shop yesterday Can Kingsisle put it back in for a couple of days so i can buy it? Or will it be brought back soon this month?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alyssa greensong on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Just finally got crowns today and when i checked the crown shop to buy the pet i wanted so badly, the bunny mallow, it was gone! It turned out it went out of the shop yesterday Can Kingsisle put it back in for a couple of days so i can buy it? Or will it be brought back soon this month?
Bad news and good news!

The bad news is if they've gone from the crown shop they probably won't be back for a while...

The good news is that you can get them from hatching, which is gold not crowns!

The other good news is I happen to have some bunny mallows hopping about in my house...and I'm happy to train them to adult to hatch with you until you get them too

I'm not sure what their stats and pool look like, but if you'd like to hatch I'll choose the best I have...they'll be better than first generation.

If you'd like to do that just let me know your wizard's name and usual availability (include time zone) and we can arrange to hatch

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
alyssa greensong on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Ahem... Anyone here got a Bunny Mallow? We have a Wizard who wants one here.