Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles/gift cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Hi soon i am getting my first bundle:) I am wondering if this bundle my three wizards or only one. My sister an i play on the same account to save money for gift certificates. So if one gets one and the other doesnt someone will be mad:( can anyone tell me the answer.
thanks!

Administrator
When you redeem the code from the bundle, all the items go into the game and are waiting in the Gift Window for you to claim. Log in a character and open the little gift icon on the left of the screen - choose the items from the list that you want on that character only and redeem them. Then you can log in a different character and choose from the remaining items.

The most important thing to be sure about is the house - only the character that redeems the house can recall to the house and decorate it. The houses cannot be placed in the Shared Bank so you don't get a second chance at deciding who gets the house (if the bundle you are buying comes with a house, that is)

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Hi soon i am getting my first bundle:) I am wondering if this bundle my three wizards or only one. My sister an i play on the same account to save money for gift certificates. So if one gets one and the other doesnt someone will be mad:( can anyone tell me the answer.
thanks!

The wizard that signs on and claims the items gets the items, they is only one of each item so only one wizard can get them. Most items are able to be given to other wizards on the same account using the shared bank but housing is permanent to the one wizard who claims it and can not be transferred to any other wizard. In the end looks like someone is going to be mad.

Housing has always been a sore spot with wizards because they invest in these bundles and when they tire, want to delete or decide to make new wizards they have to leave the house behind. The gear is usually level specific to the wizard who redeemed it and I have passed this around, the best part of the bundle maybe the pet.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Thanks!
And also VERY RANDOM!
If anybody who finished malistaire at about lvl 45-46 tell me some good side quests to get celestia thanks again!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Thanks!
And also VERY RANDOM!
If anybody who finished malistaire at about lvl 45-46 tell me some good side quests to get celestia thanks again!

With my current wizard I completed Grizzlehiem and entered Wintertusk and did a few quests there to level a bit. I did all quests and side quests in every area of DragonSprye as I did with all the other worlds before it and was level 50 when I faced Malistaire.

Currently just a few quests in Celestia I am level 52. Being a slightly higher level to take on Celestia does seem to help from being defeated so much. Getting the stun resist from Diego, for one training point there on Unicorn Way, helps and starting critical is also an asset. At level 55 I will head back to Wintertusk and complete the main story line into the last area that gets me my pet fight and will be back at Celestia at level 58 to finish up there.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Thanks again. This is random to my original topic but with cl do you have to do the warehous quests. I have heard yes and no.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
cjball2018 wrote:
Thanks again. This is random to my original topic but with cl do you have to do the warehous quests. I have heard yes and no.

You no longer have to take or complete the Marleybone Warehouse instance to move forward into Celestia, that changed a while back when too many wizards were unable to advance in the game due to the length and difficulty of that quest so it became optional. In other words don't take the quest from the Storm School teacher which involves a fight in every land to work your way to the warehouse one. All you have to do is beat the Malistaire dungeon and Ambrose gives you the Spiral Key to Celestia.

There are 3 tower fights I no longer take any more - Briskbreeze in Wizard City which is given by the guard by the Bazaar, the Marleybone Warehouse and Helephant Tower, the worst of them, which you get at level 60 once you have completed Wysteria from Miss Crisp. They can be declined and will not go into your quest book and are not required to complete the game. If you want to spend hours on end on a dungeon with cheating bosses, there is always WaterWorks at level 60 you can take - if you are lucky your level 60 gear will drop and you will get something useful out of it. Have to say after many times in WaterWorks though my future wizards are making do with the crafted gear from Wintertusk, so far my Storm is doing quite well in Zafaria equipped with it.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Hanks again but i have another question lol i know nothing at all. But is there a level restriction in zafaria because i dont want what happened with the level restriction thing to happen to me again like with celestia. Finally i got there yay! So if there is level restriction in zafaria can you tell me it so i can stack quests? Thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cjball2018 wrote:
Hanks again but i have another question lol i know nothing at all. But is there a level restriction in zafaria because i dont want what happened with the level restriction thing to happen to me again like with celestia. Finally i got there yay! So if there is level restriction in zafaria can you tell me it so i can stack quests? Thanks

Yes. You have to be level 60.

"If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City."

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/november2011

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Thanks again. I have noticed you have been answering all of my questions with a few exceptions. Best luck to your wizard.