Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Pack Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2012
I feel silly asking this but here goes. I have bought a bundle in the past, but at that point I only had one character on my account. I recently bought another bundle (magic carpet, snake in a basket, home) for 39 and want it to go to my newer character.

On the last bundle a icon showed up on the left side of the screen and I jusr selected it. Nothing has shown on either account since I bought the bundle except for the crowns (5K)

Will someone help me, am I supposed to chose which character gets its somewhere?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
deacon328 wrote:
I feel silly asking this but here goes. I have bought a bundle in the past, but at that point I only had one character on my account. I recently bought another bundle (magic carpet, snake in a basket, home) for 39 and want it to go to my newer character.

On the last bundle a icon showed up on the left side of the screen and I jusr selected it. Nothing has shown on either account since I bought the bundle except for the crowns (5K)

Will someone help me, am I supposed to chose which character gets its somewhere?

When you entered the code for the bundle pack, and selected the crowns, at that point all of the items went into your account.

Any of your characters on that account should have access to the items from the bundle pack. There should be a "gift" icon on the left side of your screen for each of your wizards. Log on to your account and select the wizard that you want to receive the items.

If you don't see the "gift" icon on your screen, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName and one of your character's names too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
deacon328 wrote:

Once you log on to the game, you need to choose which wizard you want to play. Then you will see the 'gift' item icon. It's then you choose the mount, house, etc. for that wizard. Be very careful to use the wizard you want for each item because the house can't be transferred.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
deacon328 wrote:

Hey, there~ when you buy a bundle, the gift icon will appear on the left side of your screen on all characters, until you redeem it.

So log in on the character you want to receive the house and extra-housing-slot elixir (as those are no-trade items, meaning you can't put them in your bank.) and, when you click it, a pop-up will ask you: "are you sure you want to redeem your gift for this character now?" Click the Yes button, and enjoy!

As for the gear, mount, etc... you can choose which level you want the clothing and weapon for, before redeeming, and everything else can be put in your shared bank. My Death wizard kept the pet, and the Massive Fantasy Palace, but my archmage sorceress got everything else.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your new bundle!

~ El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness ;)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Yes, you are suppose to choose which character recieves the bundle items. This occurs from the gift icon in the lower left portion of the screen. If you are sure you redeemed the card correctly, contact KI support and have them take a look at your situation.