Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle-a-palooza?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2011
Bringing back old bundles usually happens at the end of August. I've been keeping an eye on the news and just when I'm giving up hope, the 11 day birthday celebration drops. Has Bundle-a-palooza been forgotten or done away with?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2019
I've been wondering the same thing. My heart sank when we got to the end of the birthday celebration and still no Bundle-a-palooza. I've been saving up money for it and everything. I didn't buy a house I really wanted from House-a-palooza because I wanted to wait and get the bundle it came in instead. This is my first year playing, and I was so excited when I found out Bundle-a-palooza was a thing. It's a great way for those of us who joined the game later to get bundles we weren't around for. I really, really hope it will still happen. Maybe now that the birthday celebration is over it can be the next big thing? I think it's a cool idea to keep the birthday celebration separate, and I liked how it was done over 11 days for 11 years. But I don't think the birthday thing should replace Bundle-a-palooza. I think that would be super unfair to those of us who are still new and unable to get the retired bundles any other way.