Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brainstorming stitch ideas for the Healer of the group

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Okay, so I’ve been browsing the Bazaar for hours trying to find a decent look for my healer set, and my mind has drawn a blank. After 100+ pages in each category, the choices become overwhelming after a while. So I ask you guys this question: what stitch gear should I get for my healer set? Now, there are a couple restrictions I have to enforce due to a lack of resources. First, nothing from any skeleton key dungeon. I only have one stone key at the moment, and I’m in the process of farming more to try to get the Leaf Foot pet from the boss that drops it in Azteca. It’s just my back-up way to get it, though; I do have a friend that can try to help me out, but until I can build my supply back up, skeleton keys are a no go. I also have to put a crowns-free restriction. Income’s too tight at the moment to spend more than the $80/year for the membership, on this game. I’ll look into any ideas you can throw at me. Suggestions must include your choice of wand, hat, robes, and boots.