Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bragging books

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
if you read the storm, fire and ice books in ravenwood, you see they all brag that their schools are best. storm says the tritons ended the war, ice says the giants ended the war while fire says the dragons ended the war, but bartleby said they had to create the spiral with the great raven because of the war or something like that. which one are right?

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Well I am not a history person but if I recall the three titans had a feud saying one is best or the other one is best so began the war. Their war was so powerful it broke the one world into several worlds (krok, marlybone, mooshu, dragonspyre, celestia, grizzlehiem and wizard city and many new worlds to come). Bartleby and Grandmonther Raven ( a.k.a Lady Nightstar if I remember correctly) sang a song putting the titans to their long slumber. So I guess Bartleby and Grandmother Raven knew that the war would create the spiral. I might be wrong on some history but this is the best I can remember.

Defender
May 12, 2009
The truth is, I ended the war. I was the best of all, but the books were too busy bragging to mention me. I used all of my life to save the spiral. The force of the explosion knocked them out, causing them to lose they're memory, and speperated the spiral. Luckily, after death hurts it self and others, it heals itself, and after thousands of years, I was regenerated and joined the modern wizard community.