Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bosses in the Streets?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Was I imagining fighting a Fairy Queen boss creature in Unicorn Way...in the street?! Awesome!

Survivor
May 29, 2008
grandmaster wrote:
Was I imagining fighting a Fairy Queen boss creature in Unicorn Way...in the street?! Awesome!
You are not imagining this. There is a wondering boss in Unicorn way. I always aim to fight her because of the possible drops. I think every area should have something like this. Adds a nice twist to street hunting.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2008
grandmaster wrote:

what's so awsome about it?
there were always 1 or 2 fairy queens in unicorn way

Explorer
Aug 20, 2008
Not your imagination. They pop out there every so often, down by the hedge maze.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
I have not been in Unicorn Way in so long, maybe they added that recently. Nice touch, and I also hope that they do that on other streets!

Survivor
May 29, 2008
grandmaster wrote:
I have not been in Unicorn Way in so long, maybe they added that recently. Nice touch, and I also hope that they do that on other streets!
The fairy queen has been there since the first day I played back in June. She is now more notably obvious, has a greater challenge and better drops.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
THERE are some other street bosses well there not bosses buy in fire cat alley the is a fire elf pathfinder which is stronger than other fire elfs

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008