Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bone Dragon Mount Drop? Missing Pages Quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
I'm a level 38 balance, and I was wondering if I farm Declan WyrmDust in Mooshu can I still get the mount drop? Because in Wizard City to farm the missing pages boss you have to be level 1-29 to be able to receive the loot?

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Do you really? I've been farming the one in wizard city all day on my level 70 myth

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Leicrex on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Do you really? I've been farming the one in wizard city all day on my level 70 myth
Well that's your problem right there.

"Players interested in a chance at obtaining the rare Bone Dragon mount should take on the bosses from the Lost Pages event when it is available. This possible reward will only be available to Wizards who take on a level appropriate challenge from the event including: Kestrel Blackstorm for levels 1-19, Taylor Froghead for levels 1-29, Declan Wyrmdust for levels 1-49, Carson Spritethief for levels 1-59, Quin Legendbreaker for levels 1-79 and Bently Daysong for all levels."

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?451818-Bone-Dragon

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Players interested in a chance at obtaining the rare Bone Dragon mount should take on the bosses from the Lost Pages event when it is available. This possible reward will only be available to Wizards who take on a level appropriate challenge from the event including: Kestrel Blackstorm for levels 1-19, Taylor Froghead for levels 1-29, Declan Wyrmdust for levels 1-49, Carson Spritethief for levels 1-59, Quin Legendbreaker for levels 1-79 and Bentley Daysong for all levels.