Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(Bi)Weekly Membership Benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to click on my first ever post, I hope you can help me. My main question is if there is a roadmap for the different membership benefits that come every week or so. Right now, there is a free 2nd roll on chests after a boss fight (for example the final Morganthe fight). I'd like to see what events are coming and when to buy membership again after my current month expires. I plan on buying when there are weekends of double pet xp, then using the rest of the month to level up other wizards and get mega snacks from the various dungeons that drop them. And eventually, buying membership again when another double pet xp weekend comes around. Thanks!

WreckingMan

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
WreckingMan on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to click on my first ever post, I hope you can help me. My main question is if there is a roadmap for the different membership benefits that come every week or so. Right now, there is a free 2nd roll on chests after a boss fight (for example the final Morganthe fight). I'd like to see what events are coming and when to buy membership again after my current month expires. I plan on buying when there are weekends of double pet xp, then using the rest of the month to level up other wizards and get mega snacks from the various dungeons that drop them. And eventually, buying membership again when another double pet xp weekend comes around. Thanks!

WreckingMan
There are ocassionally hints given out on Twitter but there are no schedules released. If you're looking to only buy membership when double pet XP is running the best thing to do would be to keep checking and as soon as it arrives buy your membership.

I hope this helps

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome, ninjaghost123321!

Unfortunately, there is no set time for member benefits to appear. Either that or I just don't know. Enjoy your game!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
I was wondering the same thing as you a couple weeks ago, but sadly, there is no actual schedule for the member benefits. They kinda just happen randomly every once in a while.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Even though member benefits are random and activate without us knowing they will, KingsIsle is currently playing with making them much more frequent. It's been amazing to have so many benefits in such a short time. For those waiting for a specific one it's best to check in regularly to see if it has activated. It's really good because if you miss one you'll likely get another soon and if you buy your membership for one you'll also get a bunch of other benefits during your membership, possibly even the one you wanted most of all more than once!