Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bigger than ice resist!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I just saw some STORM wizard that has proably the highest resist in all of the spiral. He has 107 resist to storm!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011

How are his other stats? I mean, surely he doesn't have the damage he's suppose to have. The critical. The block. The clothes. Ya know, resist ain't everything

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:

How are his other stats? I mean, surely he doesn't have the damage he's suppose to have. The critical. The block. The clothes. Ya know, resist ain't everything

actuaaly he had 70 or 60 somthing damage.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
I just saw some STORM wizard that has proably the highest resist in all of the spiral. He has 107 resist to storm!

Then his other stats are probably awful, too. I don't know what level he is, but from 50 onward, school-only resistance is a death wish~ if he goes up against any other type of creature, he'll be completely unprotected.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
I have my favorite garb for day to day use but at higher levels we often change gear depending on the fight. For instance, it makes sense to don massive fire-resist gear when taking on Jabberwock. An even better example is doing the last battle in Mirror Lake with a friend who has almost perfect storm resist - she goes first and boosts the rest of us for a killing hit. Bring a life to heal and you can get that darn fight done in 5-10 minutes.

Morgan Taleeyes
Archmage Conjurer