Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Thank You To KI & Staff

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Wintertusk is awesome, and you guys are always keeping the game fun for kids, and even us adults.. We appreciate you even though we pay, and I've been playing this for coming up on 2 years, and the game always has new things for us to do- even the legendaries..

So thanks for all your hard work in keeping us all happy. We can see you take our comments to heart and you guys are still #1.

Heather Jade

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Same here. While other MMOs are only releasing new major content once a year, KI has released Wintertusk in less than a year since Celestia (along with a bunch of other new stuff too). This is a major testament to the player base and staff dedication KI has. Wizard 101's competition makes most of their money of the sales of their crowns shop equivalents, yet Wizard 101 continues to provide actual new adventures, not just new decorative stuff to buy like those other games.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
Wintertusk is awesome, and you guys are always keeping the game fun for kids, and even us adults.. We appreciate you even though we pay, and I've been playing this for coming up on 2 years, and the game always has new things for us to do- even the legendaries..

So thanks for all your hard work in keeping us all happy. We can see you take our comments to heart and you guys are still #1.

Heather Jade

Dang ya 2 years really i thought it was 3 or 4 to be honest.
But by the time it hits 5th year omg who knows how epic it will be then!???

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Well, the game was released September 2008 I'm wanting to say.. The game was out about 10 or 11 months before I started playing- so there 3 year anniversary is coming up in September.. :) & if you ask me, this game is already EPIC :) But you are right- I can't imagine how awesome it will be in another 2 years..

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I couldn't have said it better myself. I have been swirling around in the spiral since the first day I played it and I just can't get enough. Was always a fan of turn based games like final fantasy when I was younger, The team at KI brought it to a new level for me. Ty KI for interacting with players through the forums and giving us a voice. Ty for listening to the people that play the game. And Ty for creating this game I will likely pass on to my daughter when she gets a little older (8 months). :). I can not even describe the element you have brought into my life. I work away from home and live mostly in a camp situated just down the road from the middle of nowhere. Safe to say I have alot of time on my hands, and what better way spend it in than this wonderful world you have created for us. Bravo

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
Well, the game was released September 2008 I'm wanting to say.. The game was out about 10 or 11 months before I started playing- so there 3 year anniversary is coming up in September.. :) & if you ask me, this game is already EPIC :) But you are right- I can't imagine how awesome it will be in another 2 years..

Heather,

Remember when there were 2 million wizards? LOL, look at how much this game has grown in the past year and a half. Amazing!

@travisAk,

We could start a whole conversation about how Wizard 101 has become part of our lives. It's a wild new frontier in social networking and communication that we're exploring in this game. I can't imagine what the kids are learning about working in collaboration with one another over vast distances and how this knowledge will shape the future. As an educator, I look to this game to teach me how to communicate and interact with students in a purely digital environment. As a parent, I use this game to help my kids learn to read and do math, and interact politely and effectively with other people. As a person, I love the ability to meet and collaborate with all kinds of different people via a powerful tool that transcends space and, to an extent, time.

Why, it's like magic!

Oh, and I absolutely adore Wintertusk. It's my favorite world so far, even though I also love the rest of Grizzleheim mightily.

Warmest Regards,

Iridian Shadowweaver, Legendary Theurgist

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
queenlybluebean you are so right- this game got huge fast and some of us have been lucky enough to see the game grow from the start- and yet continue to grow :-)

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009