Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big problem! Greyrose, please read!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
130
I need some help- I have helped my friend through the spiral (he's in Mooshu by the way) and i have too many side quests. but it is not just that. I'm supposed to be in the temple of storms but I only have beat the pyramid of the sun. even worse, I have no quests in the krokosphinx because no person will give them to me.

James lionsword
lv. 25 pyromancer
badge: oni slayer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1473
Why are you saying you're supposed to be in the Temple of Storms? If you're not, you're not. Maybe you're mistaking one of your side quests for a main quest. Side quests give you XP, so you really can't have too many. By the way, you really shouldn't ask Prof. Greyrose to read a thread unless you're having a truly serious problem in the game. She's a very busy lady.

Champion
May 03, 2011
447
Probably you'll have better results writing to KI support, because they can see what you've done and haven't done. But I got off-track in Krok also because I ignored one of those "collect gems" things (I think it was that, can't remember exactly) that was essential to moving on. I mistook a main quest line task for an (ignorable) side quest one. So look at your quest book and see if you've forgotten something. And if you can't solve it, ask support. We can't help you here because we don't know what your quest history looks like. :)

Tabitha Mythrider, Master Conjurer

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
130
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Why are you saying you're supposed to be in the Temple of Storms? If you're not, you're not. Maybe you're mistaking one of your side quests for a main quest. Side quests give you XP, so you really can't have too many. By the way, you really shouldn't ask Prof. Greyrose to read a thread unless you're having a truly serious problem in the game. She's a very busy lady.


I am level 25. 2 more levels and i'm supposed to be defeating krokopatra

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4956
You get to Krokosphinx after completing the Pyramid. After completing the dungeon, you have to see Winthrop and then the guard in the Oasis in order to get to the Sphinx.
And FYI, it doesn't matter what level you are. I've done the Tomb of Storms prior to level 25.
Go back through your quests and see what you haven't completed. Complete them all; I bet there's a main quest you are confusing with an optional one.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
130
RavenLady777 wrote:
You get to Krokosphinx after completing the Pyramid. After completing the dungeon, you have to see Winthrop and then the guard in the Oasis in order to get to the Sphinx.
And FYI, it doesn't matter what level you are. I've done the Tomb of Storms prior to level 25.
Go back through your quests and see what you haven't completed. Complete them all; I bet there's a main quest you are confusing with an optional one.


i have beat the pyramid of fire

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
14
If you're still on, and still having problems, come to Helephant Realm and look for me, I'll give you a hand with your quests, and see if we can't figure out what you need to do.

Look for Victoria LightFlame :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
31
SvetlanaVladikov wrote:
If you're still on, and still having problems, come to Helephant Realm and look for me, I'll give you a hand with your quests, and see if we can't figure out what you need to do.

Look for Victoria LightFlame :D


Its me, Bailey Winterstone!!!! :D :D :D :D

Community Leader
I am not Professor Greyrose. I do have a question though, did you happen to go down inside the balance school? After you beat the palace of fire you talk to Talbot in oasis, then take the boat and you have to go inside the entrance then down inside the balance school. Follow the ladder by Niles down inside the hole.