Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big bundles for Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
So I see that throw back Thursday happen but I mostly miss it because I don't get a email, anyways I see that some old mounts come back so why not retired Bundles...like the super, mega, and epic bundles I would love to get my hands on those since I saw that they were being sold on a UK wizards 101 site for crowns. Is there any chance that our Headmaster knows a spell to make this happen?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
silent1584 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
So I see that throw back Thursday happen but I mostly miss it because I don't get a email, anyways I see that some old mounts come back so why not retired Bundles...like the super, mega, and epic bundles I would love to get my hands on those since I saw that they were being sold on a UK wizards 101 site for crowns. Is there any chance that our Headmaster knows a spell to make this happen?
Retired bundles (and sometimes just the pieces of the bundles) have been offered for Throwback Thursday. You just have to keep checking.

Below is the proof:

https://www.facebook.com/wizard101/posts/10203180955471680

https://www.facebook.com/wizard101/posts/10203594878579499?stream_ref=10

Defender
May 11, 2012
I would love to see some of the older bundles come back also. I don't even know what some of them included when they came out, because I didn't know about Wizard101 back then.

As to the emails, I don't think they send them about Throwback Thursday. I have the email option on for my account and have never gotten one. I think the only way to know about those special Thursdays is to actually come to the website and check, although for some reason, the announcements for Throwback Thursday never seem to show up until VERY late in the day (EST) or Friday, at least on my computer.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
ugg its driving me crazy cus I want all 3 of those bundles and can not find them on any retail site, or ebay/amazon it seems they are no where to be found.