Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best world to level up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I am level 26 and just got to Mooshu. I need to be a higher level. I'm fire. I'd like to do side quests to level up my wizard. Which world has the best experience points for leveling your wizard? I've only done the main line quests so far and it has gotten me to Mooshu way too young, lol. I'm a mom playing with her kids...and they are level 100+. I started too late but they are so far impressed with my quick progress, ha. A lot of good that has done me now! :)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The longer you put off doing side quests, the less benefit you get from them as you level up. If you want to get any lingering benefit out of the neglected Wizard City quests, do them first because the experience points become a smaller and smaller ratio of what you need to advance to the next level. In terms of leveling quickly beyond level 26, doing the Krok and Marleybone quests will help you more - you'll be fighting two at once, plus the quests net you more experience.

What I do for side quests is make sure to run around and pick them all up as I come across them. Many times, I'll be able to "stack" the quests so that fighting the same mobs will complete multiple quests at the same time. If you can stack the side quests and then get your kids to fight with you, that can speed things up a lot. You might be able to get everything you need in just a couple of battles. Also keep in mind that your Fire Bird & Meteor Strike will make quick work of the puny Wizard City & Krok bosses by now. Even soloing, you'll spend more time running back and forth than you will in actual battle!

Once you get past level 35 I'm going to strongly urge you to do the Grizzleheim side world. There are level 35 & 55 utility spells that you can only get by completing Grizzleheim and then Wintertusk, plus your level 58 school pet comes from Wintertusk.

Happy roasting,

Rowan Ashcloud, level 110
Alia Misthaven, level 112

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
If you're playing with your kids I'm sure they'd be glad to help you! Side quests are great and quests from Zeke give you xp and training points which will greatly help. Along with what Freshta said I suggest Marlybone side quests.

Good luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
kellythemom on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
I am level 26 and just got to Mooshu. I need to be a higher level. I'm fire. I'd like to do side quests to level up my wizard. Which world has the best experience points for leveling your wizard? I've only done the main line quests so far and it has gotten me to Mooshu way too young, lol. I'm a mom playing with her kids...and they are level 100+. I started too late but they are so far impressed with my quick progress, ha. A lot of good that has done me now! :)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
First of all:

Happy New Year To You And Your Family!

Also, welcome to the Game and the Message Boards! :D

Now, Side Quests are very important and doing them is even more important. Often times, doing Sides can unlock new spells, add more training points among other things, it's not wise to just be tallying through the worlds ignoring all of them.

So, do the worlds suggested above and don't forget about Wysteria. If any difficulties arise, I'm sure your kids will be more than happy to help :D