Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school in the end?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
Well, I'm thinking of making a new wizard. Mainly I'm looking for a school that is hard to play in the beginning; above average damage; less than average health; excels in the end of the game; skill. I was thinking Storm/Fire/Death/Myth... not sure. What do you think?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
storm it's still hard now i'm level 29 just got to mooshu and close to leveling up

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
storm it's still hard now i'm level 29 just got to mooshu and close to leveling up

Was kind of thinking the same thing, thanks.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
After examining the new secondary schools on the test server, I'd venture to say that death school is likely one of the best schools to go as it is likely going to be able to spam scarecrow or a buffed up scarecrow every other turn (assuming it goes with the card that gives a pip every time it hit by a rank four or larger spell).

Storms lack of health and the increase of everyone's damage is also likely to make storm one of the weaker characters to play. With ice schools defenses and huge amount of health, the power up to damage cards is likely to make ice school very strong to play. Balance is still apt to also remain strong, and I simply am not sure how life is going to do in all of this.

Will see how things go, but it is hard to access everything, or do a good job at it, until everything plays a bit.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009