Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best School?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Here is my opinion:

1 Balance - Good School. Has a little bit of everything.
2 Storm - Even though the health is low, the spells do tons of damage. I would say this school is perfect for soloing.
3 Death - Death is also a good school for soloing.
4 Myth - The minions are so helpful! This school is really good in PVP.
5 Fire - Fire has one of the nicest teachers!
6 Ice - This school has weak spells. But the good thing is that they can stay alive.
7 Life - There is only 1 good spell in the life school and that would be centaur. But the Life school has the power to heal which is good.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Bias the way this was written, and there is no best school, I could go on and on how even each is.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
i think fire is the best because of the phoenix helephant and the fire dragon and firezilla and all of the other spells i am fire and i am phoenix now! :D

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I have played through all the schools, I found your list pretty biased and without much merit. I imagine by your school rank list, you don't understand how to use each school correctly or possibly/probably set your deck up correctly. Most schools have equal strength and weaknesses once you understand them and set your deck up correctly for each school. How can seem people find a school so easy while others find it so hard? How come some people rank one school the best and others the worst? The reason is very simple, lack of understanding of the schools and proper deck set up. This accounts for almost all the issues people have with schools.

I always love threads like this because it shows how little some people really understand this game.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
i think there is no such thing as the best school, the health, accuracy, and damage all even out.

ps: having a "nice teacher" is not a criteria for best school.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I think all the schools are best but i recommend being fire or storm even though they have 1000 below normal health when grandmaster for storm and fire but the clothes for storm gives 500 health back at grandmaster from clothes... fire has about 20 points below storm damage... they all schools are good but lets see how much damage does sun,star,and something else i cant remember

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Sourgirl90 wrote:
I think all the schools are best but i recommend being fire or storm even though they have 1000 below normal health when grandmaster for storm and fire but the clothes for storm gives 500 health back at grandmaster from clothes... fire has about 20 points below storm damage... they all schools are good but lets see how much damage does sun,star,and something else i cant remember
what you cant remember is moon. when i take the test i always get fire myth and death as my 3 final choices. i havea grand fire. i just got his grand robe today. i have a death lvl 29 and i find all the schools i try all have something i love about it and hate about it. none of the schools aare the best. they all have pros and cons.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
Here is my opinion:

1 Balance - Good School. Has a little bit of everything.
2 Storm - Even though the health is low, the spells do tons of damage. I would say this school is perfect for soloing.
3 Death - Death is also a good school for soloing.
4 Myth - The minions are so helpful! This school is really good in PVP.
5 Fire - Fire has one of the nicest teachers!
6 Ice - This school has weak spells. But the good thing is that they can stay alive.
7 Life - There is only 1 good spell in the life school and that would be centaur. But the Life school has the power to heal which is good.

Only 1 good spell? Centaur? What? I don't know, but I think life is a good secondary school. Fire has the nicest teacher? Hmm... Ok, maybe so, but you didn't say anything about the actual school. It has DoT spells that can be very helpful. Ice spells do the same damage as life, 5 less damage than balance, it isn't really that weak. Storm fizzles all the time, which can make soling difficult, but the spells are overly powerful and that can be very helpful. Keep in mind other schools than myth have minions too, just not as many. There's really no best or worst school, they all have strengths and weaknesses.