Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best move to use

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I am starting to get use to this game.Is it better to line up your spell deck first with the plus 20-50% to spell and shields and then use the other spells?How do you kill someone Chester who has 2 others with him and he cheats and is hard to kill.Do you use plus and shields and then use the high pip like something like kracken or phynick that does 500plus damage.let me know? How about someone like 2000 and 1000 together I hate getting killed to much.

Defender
May 24, 2012
To be quite honest with you, since Wysteria is a "side world", I left Chester standing in his cave and moved on. The next time I went to Wysteria with another one of my wizards I didn't accept his quest because I knew what was coming. Why go there at all? More chance to level up and gain experience. Leveling means buying better gear so you're ready for the challenges ahead.

Nora Legendrunner

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
brettdy63 wrote:
I am starting to get use to this game.Is it better to line up your spell deck first with the plus 20-50% to spell and shields and then use the other spells?How do you kill someone Chester who has 2 others with him and he cheats and is hard to kill.Do you use plus and shields and then use the high pip like something like kracken or phynick that does 500plus damage.let me know? How about someone like 2000 and 1000 together I hate getting killed to much.
Your poor spelling abilities made it difficult to read this. Chester Droors will use an interrupt 0-pip Helping Hands on himself if you do not use traps. I am not a big expert despite being a Master Diviner so that is really my only sure good advice.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
brettdy63 wrote:
Your poor spelling abilities made it difficult to read this. Chester Droors will use an interrupt 0-pip Helping Hands on himself if you do not use traps. I am not a big expert despite being a Master Diviner so that is really my only sure good advice.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
brettdy63 wrote:

ok first off always put your best shields and traps and blades in ( 2-3 depending on deck and put more then 1 kind )

second if ya need help with a boss like chester droors there is 2 things you can do
one look up on wizard101central.com or youtube.com for a guide
or you can call some friends to help clomp chester in the head

if ya know the cheats you can beat any "cheating boss"

i dont know what "phynick" is do you mean phoenix?
if so ONLY use attacks from your school of focus ( use converts if evemy is the same school )

for high lp enemies you can always call a friend ( although soloing is possible its a bit harder )

also welcome to the spiral

from
Destiny iceflame lvl 61 ice
Destiny summerflower lvl 8-9? fire ( sry been while since i played her )
Rachel storm dream lvl 31-32 ( lvls are so hard to keep track of )
Angela angleheart lvl 12