Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Minion?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Out of my six wizards, I have minions for four of them. Death is great because it depends on how many pips you have and has high health if it's over 4 pips. Myth has at least four minions but my favorite is cyclops and I've been using the golem one for my ice deck. Balance is great also because it shields you, give you blades and fights also. Life is my other favorite because I always know what she's doing. She heals, fights, and give traps. I've been with her the longest and I know most of the time when she's going to give me satyr. The only thing I don't like about her is low health and the mob can sometimes take her out in one hit.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Living puppet (myth) - even if it's only on the field for 5 rounds, he's doing on average 100hp damage around. So when he takes an attack, that's one less attack, weakness, or black mantle directed at you as well as less damage you need to do to the boss in the long run. He costs no pips and you can summon another one quickly should you need to.

Ice guardian (ice) - frost shark. With ice blade, ice trap and elemental blades, he can do close to 1000hp damage. Plus he can use frost cat to break ice and tower shields. He has good damage to compliment the the durability of an ice wizard. I'm surprised he has no ice resist or boosts to fire though.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I am thinking of balance minion rnk 4 spell cause 1) I did a balance lvl 58 quest for ra 2) it does some of the work for me

Connor Fairytheif
Master life lvl 42
Austin Deathcoin
Legendary balance lvl 60

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So hard to choose, I even like Ice colossus minion.
I usually look at things from a situational perspective, meaning depending on who I am fighting will determine the "best minion" for that given battle.

I am going to say... hmm... this is tough:

Troll minion. He has a simple spell set (natural attack, sprite, trap, troll, blood bat, cyclops) and he has 450 health. he is great for adding pressure and does one heck of a job keeping off myth shields and trapping opponents. And it is because of his simple yet aggressive nature and love of traps that he can become quite the pest on the battlefield. Especially at a nice cheap cost of 3 pips.
Very very good for pressure and trapping, allowing your bigger hits to do more damage.