Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best class (since amulets came out)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
I have a level 56 ice, and I have always thought that storm was the best class. Now the amulets are out, and I am completely confused. I have heard people say that now ice is the best, and I must say once I got the amulet it has been awesome, but what do other people think? What is the best class now? Off topic, I have a grandmaster crafter storm, is it possible for him to craft ice robes for my ice? Or can he only craft storm robes? I hope he can...

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
alexmf2 wrote:
I have a level 56 ice, and I have always thought that storm was the best class. Now the amulets are out, and I am completely confused. I have heard people say that now ice is the best, and I must say once I got the amulet it has been awesome, but what do other people think? What is the best class now? Off topic, I have a grandmaster crafter storm, is it possible for him to craft ice robes for my ice? Or can he only craft storm robes? I hope he can...
the amulets only apply to power pips. your storm can't craft or wear ice gear from wearing the ice mastery amulet. in answer to the topic, though, i think balance benefits the most from this, cause they can cast balance blade and precision to even out lower accuracy spells and the lack of a class blade and hex instead of the class trap. -corwin sandstalker, adept sorcerer

Historian
May 01, 2010
alexmf2 wrote:

stregth wise, nobody, it depends on what thier primary secondary school is.
you second question, yes he can

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
alexmf2 wrote:

Let me answer the crafting question: At level 55, with a GM crafter, you can craft an ice set of gear that gives as good a bonus (or almost as good) to storm. Massive crit, mega-enhanced accuracy, enhanced damage....not too bad.

As for which class is best....as this isn't the PvP forum section, what ever you find fun is best. Each school will find certain parts of the spirial difficult, others easy, but it will vary with school as to where.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
well i definately think its on personal taste, BUT for me i like my myth death combo, im a grandmaster artisan so i am able to craft my outfit so that i could have 43 attack bonus for both death and myth, same goes for accuracy and crit reist, and crit. once again it all depends