Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best balance gear level 86?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2018
Hi!

Right now, I'm a lvl 86 balance wizard and my stats aren't very good (I think) lol. I'm pretty sure I have 17% resist, 59% damage, 7% accuracy for all schools and 214 critical rating. Not sure about my critical block but it's also pretty low—I think it's somewhere in the 100-120 range.

I'm a transcendent crafter but a lot of the crafted gear doesn't come with universal resist and I don't want to lose any of it since it's already so low. I was never very lucky with the Waterworks, but I did manage to get the robe, which I still have equipped. I also think that my damage is kind of low, but I realize that balance is mostly support and doesn't need to go overkill. It would just be useful to have better damage for solo battles.

My pet has Balance-Giver and Critical Striker as of right now (she's only ancient though).

Anybody have advice as to what gear I should get? Thinking I might just need to wait until I'm lvl 90 to improve my stats.

Thanks,
Autumn