Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best areas to farm gear!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Farming gear is mostly about making money.

Some places that i found that were very good to farm gear were:

Stormriven: pillar bosses ( aka Cuthalla, Thunderfin, etc) always drop gear that is completely sellable in the auction house able to be sold for thousands of gold each piece. Sometimes you may even get an amulet that can sell for 5,000 gold in it. ( Exactly how i made 20,000 gold in one day.) Stormriven is located in Celestia, the tunnel near Prospector Zeke and the minigames. Have a good time!

Halfang's cave: Halfang is another great boss to farm, not only because he drops good expensive gear, but also that he isn't a very difficult boss to defeat. Most people could probably make 10,000 gold or more pretty simply, but i'm not being offensive if it's difficult for you to beat him. Halfang's Cave is found In Grizzleheim, ( Wintertusk, a side world, ) In Vestrilund, up a ramp that looks like a wooden half-tunnel. ( Tell me if that description needs work. )

Alrighty, those are the best areas to find gear, please reply, comment, or note on any mistakes i might have made. Have fun!