Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
lol lots of villians need their own storylines...but Belloq should have some weird link to the marlybonian gangs lol XD

Seth Legend

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Eh I don't know about Belloq. First of all, I don't want to have to deal with his creatures who have cheats of their own, I was thinking that maybe after Morganthe's rain of shadow was over that we would have to deal with her undead spirit. Depends on what the Gamer Makers want....

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Belloq isn't a major character in my opinion. He is just ONE boss out of many in Zafaria. Therefore, in my opinion, he shouldn't have his own storyline.
-Jared Shadowbreaker Level 78

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Belloq isn't a major character in my opinion. He is just ONE boss out of many in Zafaria. Therefore, in my opinion, he shouldn't have his own storyline.
Wait till Azteca... that's all I'm gonna say

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
He's not really a major character, but he's also more than just another boss in Zafaria. You fight him once in Zafaria and then twice in Azteca. He's definitely one of the more important bosses of the second arc story. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes another appearance in Khrysalis, in fact I'd be more surprised if he didn't.