Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beckett

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Hello , I have been wondering about the Beckett magazines, And i have alot of questions. :-D First, Do I Have To Subscribe to certian beckett magezines to revieve wizard101 gifts/cods form beckett magazines? Second, what are some of the things i can get form beckett magazines, and please if there are wizard101 things i can get from them send me a direct link. Please Respond Soon, Thanks So Much!

EvanJadePetal / EvanLife Level 31 Life Wizard

Administrator
Sure thing:

http://www.wizard101.com/beckett

Massive Online Gamer Magazines

May - June 2009 Amaranthine Staff
July - August 2009 Shardtail Dragon
September - October 2009 Umbra Sword
January - February 2010 Blue Raptor Blade
March - April 2010 Goldenbeak Sword
May - June 2010 Warpwood Staff
July - August 2010 Galvanic Hammer
September - October 2010 Dragonclaw Blade
November - December 2010 Birthday Snack Pack
March - April 2011 Dragonflame Torch
May - June 2011 Ethereal Robe

Fun Online Games

Fall 2009 Fog Unicorn
Winter 2009 Starlight Pony Rental
July - August 2010 FOG Staff
September - October 2010 Starlight Pony Rental
November - December 2010 Remarkable Reagents Pack
January - February 2011 Black Panther Rental (15 day)
March - April 2011 Krokotopian Hammock

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i've been wondering this for awhile, but where do you find these magazines? are they in stores like gamestop or books-a-million? someone tell me where pls. and do you need to actually purchase the mag in order to use the code?

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Thanks So Much Greyrose, I Always Loved You! A couple more questions: In order to get wizard101 items, do i have to be subscribed to any magazines? And How do i know what dated they came out? :D :D :D THANKS! :D :D :D

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Sorry If You Didn't Already Get This. Thanks So Much! A few more questions: Do I have to be subscribed to any Beckett magezines to get magezines with wizard101 codes, How do i know what month and year the Beckett magezines came out, And does the fog unicorn or the spike dragon come with and cards, if so what cards? Thanks So Much For Your Time, Please Respond Soon! :D :D :D

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
kaleeraisen wrote:
i've been wondering this for awhile, but where do you find these magazines? are they in stores like gamestop or books-a-million? someone tell me where pls. and do you need to actually purchase the mag in order to use the code?

#1 I mostly get them online at BeckettMedia.com #2 Yes you need to purchase a magazine, All "Fun Online Games" Magezines Have Codes, And All "Massive Online Gamers" Have Codes Since Issue #18 :D

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
kaleeraisen wrote:

#1 I mostly get them online at BeckettMedia.com #2 Yes you need to purchase a magazine, All "Fun Online Games" Magezines Have Codes, And All "Massive Online Gamers" Have Codes Since Issue #18 :D

oh, ok. thanks. can they be found in real stores that arent online though?

Administrator
kaleeraisen wrote:

oh, ok. thanks. can they be found in real stores that arent online though?

Only the most recent issues are available in retail stores. Back issues are only available online.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Tragamite wrote:
If I back order an issue say for the FOG Unicorn will that code still be available?

The codes will always be valid - just know that if you purchase a magazine second had or off the internet from someplace other than Beckett, there's a very high chance the code was already used, and they can only be used once.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kaleeraisen wrote:

Not GameStop, maybe Books-a-Million.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Every where me and my friend look, look massive online gamer issue #19 is out of stock, as well as fun online games issue #2. Is there anywhere i can order it?

devilsyankees wrote:
Every where me and my friend look, look massive online gamer issue #19 is out of stock, as well as fun online games issue #2. Is there anywhere i can order it?

The link Professor Greyrose gave you has the following information:
You can purchase subscriptions, back-issues and individual magazines from Becket directly at http://store.beckett.com/Gaming-and-Entertainment-Magazines/

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Feb 18, 2010

http://www.wizard101.com/beckett

Massive Online Gamer Magazines

May - June 2009 Amaranthine Staff
July - August 2009 Shardtail Dragon
January - February 2010 Blue Raptor Blade
March - April 2010 Goldenbeak Sword
May - June 2010 Warpwood Staff
July - August 2010 Galvanic Hammer
September - October 2010 Dragonclaw Blade
November - December 2010 Birthday Snack Pack
March - April 2011 Dragonflame Torch
May - June 2011 Ethereal Robe

Fun Online Games

Fall 2009 Fog Unicorn
Winter 2009 Starlight Pony Rental
September - October 2010 Starlight Pony Rental
November - December 2010 Remarkable Reagents Pack
March - April 2011 Krokotopian Hammock

just one more question...which issue has what item? like the umbra sword, i'd really like that one, plus the FOG staff and pet. and the black panther, goldenbeak sword, and the amaranthine staff.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Tragamite wrote:
If I back order an issue say for the FOG Unicorn will that code still be available?

The codes will always be valid - just know that if you purchase a magazine second had or off the internet from someplace other than Beckett, there's a very high chance the code was already used, and they can only be used once.

What about family codes cause my wfe and 3 kids all play this game as well as me but these codes only work for one person. I don't want 5 copies so we all can enjoy th cool stuff.

kaleeraisen wrote:

Fun Online Games

Fall 2009 Fog Unicorn

just one more question...which issue has what item? like the umbra sword, i'd really like that one, plus the FOG staff and pet. and the black panther, goldenbeak sword, and the amaranthine staff.

You answered your own question - the dates correspond to the issue of the magazine....

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Tragamite wrote:

What about family codes cause my wfe and 3 kids all play this game as well as me but these codes only work for one person. I don't want 5 copies so we all can enjoy th cool stuff.

I understand the dilemma, but the codes are always going to be one use only - sorry.