Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Can someone post a detailed description of each card for each Beastmoon character. I emailed Kings Isle support and they said go here. So here I am. Half the cards on beastmoon have symbols so tiny you can't see them. And even if you can see them, you don't know what they mean. Trying each card on each character out only to be defeated because you didn't understand the card is too late to find out.

Thanks

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Matthew has put up some links to these in the Community News section. Here is the link for the Fire Elf https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/special-events/elf-beastform-spells/ You should be able to find others from there.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
That's a great response and I went to that site but only the fire elf is listed. As the elf is one of my favorites that was very helpful. Thank you. However, Is there somewhere I can find out all the data for ALL the characters and all cards for each character?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Never mind I figured it out. You have to go to the top of the page and click beastmoon events. Then it lists all the characters. Then you click on each character and it lists all the cards with a description of what each spell does. Thank you so much. You have been very helpful. It's just sad that KingsIsle didn't post this information at the beginning of the event so all of us can know what each character and their cards does. Getting your but kicked while trying to find out is very frustrating and not very fun. Fun is understanding the rules and then playing the game. You know, like you do in Kindergarten. Hint Kingsisle. If you are going to give us new stuff to do, at least be a little more helpful explaining the rules. And oh by the way, I have been playing for over 10 years and I love Wizard. So please pay attention to my suggestion. I am sure I am not the only one to feel this way.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
thezone999 on Mar 11, 2020 wrote:
Never mind I figured it out. You have to go to the top of the page and click beastmoon events. Then it lists all the characters. Then you click on each character and it lists all the cards with a description of what each spell does. Thank you so much. You have been very helpful. It's just sad that KingsIsle didn't post this information at the beginning of the event so all of us can know what each character and their cards does. Getting your but kicked while trying to find out is very frustrating and not very fun. Fun is understanding the rules and then playing the game. You know, like you do in Kindergarten. Hint Kingsisle. If you are going to give us new stuff to do, at least be a little more helpful explaining the rules. And oh by the way, I have been playing for over 10 years and I love Wizard. So please pay attention to my suggestion. I am sure I am not the only one to feel this way.
Hi I'm the author of these guides; im glad you found the information to be helpful. You may also enjoy this guide which covers quite a lot of info as well. I'll be sure to add links in each article so navigation is easier.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Your page is awesome!! I saved it to my wizard favorites. Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this information, it is very helpful.