Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bartleby's sickness is infecting the entire spiral

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2014
When polaris came out there was and still is a howling wind near the spiral door of wizard city and its the cold air that is getting bartelby sick. Now there is the same noise in the spiral chamber in krokotopia near the door. You have to turn off your music sound in the settings to hear it well. I went and checked all the spiral doors and listened to the sound and only wizard city's door has it and krokatopia's door has it now too. I dont remember it being there before. What could this mean? Is bartleby's sickness getting stronger that its infecting other spiral doorways?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That would be most interesting if it is true. You're sure it's just not the default sound of a Spiral Door?

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
exp613 on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
That would be most interesting if it is true. You're sure it's just not the default sound of a Spiral Door?
Yes I am sure, I checked all the spiral doors to make sure it was not just the sound of spiral doors.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
The upcoming area is most likely Mirage which hints for a Desert themed world so Krokotopia might be related to it in a way.