Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barker's Dirt Mound Challenge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Bob Barker from the Pet Pavilion will challenge you to find dirt mounds. To FIND the Dirt Mound in all the various areas, play as your pet. You will NOT find them as yourself and they will not show up if you stay as yourself. You have to click the play as your pet. To this end, make sure you've clicked the pet treat icon there to make your pet happy.

To do this, click the pet icon and a small tray will appear. Then click play as your pet. Once you're playing as your pet, it will guide you to the dirt mounds, not hard after that. Then once done, you can shut off by hitting the same icon.

GOOD LUCK!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Daniandshali on May 9, 2020 wrote:
Bob Barker from the Pet Pavilion will challenge you to find dirt mounds. To FIND the Dirt Mound in all the various areas, play as your pet. You will NOT find them as yourself and they will not show up if you stay as yourself. You have to click the play as your pet. To this end, make sure you've clicked the pet treat icon there to make your pet happy.

To do this, click the pet icon and a small tray will appear. Then click play as your pet. Once you're playing as your pet, it will guide you to the dirt mounds, not hard after that. Then once done, you can shut off by hitting the same icon.

GOOD LUCK!
Thank you so much for the tip! lol i was walking around for 5 min not realizing i had to change to pet form gg.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
angellifeheart on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
Thank you so much for the tip! lol i was walking around for 5 min not realizing i had to change to pet form gg.
A lot more than 5 min here :-)