Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance secondary schools

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
What would be a good idea for a good secondary school for balance lvl 68 who hasnt got the ra or chimera ll. I will get it soon though.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
What would be a good idea for a good secondary school for balance lvl 68 who hasnt got the ra or chimera ll. I will get it soon though.

As someone who just bought her training points back at level 80~ if you've gotten this far without a secondary school, don't pick one now, unless you're willing to pay the 10,000 crowns for a mastery amulet. If you PvP, this may be a viable option~ otherwise, it's a waste of money.

Mind you, it costs the same to buy back your training points at level 80 as it does for a mastery amulet~ that's why none of my other wizards have secondary schools. I learn from my mistakes. LOL.

I did train Death to Feint (works great with maxed Judge), but only ever use it for boss fights. I think you should worry about getting your own school's spells first~ before you can run, you must learn to walk, young wizard. ;)

Happy trails,

El Veeb
archmage sorceress/the Archmage of Awesomeness

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I too bought into secondary schools with my first wizard - because I didn't know any better. I wasn't really sorry I got Death to Feint but the rest were dropped by level 45 because of power pips. I was lucky I didn't have to buy back because I could make up in Celestia and Zafaria the points needed for the Sun spells and I got the blade from Niles.

None of my other wizards have any secondary schools now and do very well actually.