Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I have been having trouble in Mooshu with one of my spells. i have been trying to find these books of mooshu so i can get a new spell and i cant seem to find them. I hate not having quest help with it because these books could be anywhere. Anyone have any info please help and write back.
Thanks

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
just a little hint: books are usually in the main buildings. hate to admit but i completed the quest from a bug

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fairypetal099 wrote:
I have been having trouble in Mooshu with one of my spells. i have been trying to find these books of mooshu so i can get a new spell and i cant seem to find them. I hate not having quest help with it because these books could be anywhere. Anyone have any info please help and write back.
Thanks

On the attached link to the fansite, it lists Mooshu Quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Under Jing-Han He, it lists "The Greatest Gift" quest and tells where each book is located.

BUT remember, you must have access to each location to be able to get the book. Continue to follow the storyline and it will lead you to the books. They are usually located in the building with the final boss for an area.

Have fun! :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fairypetal099 wrote:
Thanks

Not sure what book you need, or why you need it for a new spell because one has nothing to do with the other, but all the books' locations are listed here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
thanks guys. i thought that the books had something to do with my spell cuz that is what mr. lincolin said i guess i got it mixed up with something else. thanks fo your help