Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
why cant i use more than 1 balance blade during a spell? i dont know if the other blades do that too. but plas help me.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You're able to use different forms/types of balance blades.

It wouldn't make much sense for just the one type of blade to be stacked over and over and having them all add to one attack. That screams a little OP and just non-ethical to me.

Instead, what you can do is use different forms of Balance Blades. For instance:

• Treasure Card Versions
  • Pet Card Versions
  • Amulet Versions
  • Enchanted Balanceblades ()
  • Dragonblades
  • Etc.

All these stack and will all be consumed when attacking.

This makes the game much more fairer and feasible.

The same goes for any other charms really.

Another tip: You can also use multiple forms of the same charm spell (in this case, balanceblades), build pips, then go on a streamline of attacks.

Good Luck.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
where is that (l) balance blade coming from?....your pet?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Star Edward on Mar 18, 2018 wrote:

It wouldn't make much sense for just the one type of blade to be stacked over and over and having them all add to one attack. That screams a little OP and just non-ethical to me.

Instead, what you can do is use different forms of Balance Blades. For instance:

• Treasure Card Versions
  • Pet Card Versions
  • Amulet Versions
  • Dragonblades
  • Etc.

Another tip: You can also use multiple forms of the same charm spell (in this case, balanceblades), build pips, then go on a streamline of attacks.

Good Luck.

thanks

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Star Edward on Mar 18, 2018 wrote:

• Treasure Card Versions
  • Pet Card Versions
  • Amulet Versions
  • Dragonblades
  • Etc.

Good Luck.

not all item blades will stack. I know that my jewel item blades will NOT stack with wintertusk crafted helm blade. Do some experimenting in Unicorn way to see which of your blades will stack without the fear of dying :)