Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance + ?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
gtarhannon wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I guess it's just me; I'm very OCD when it comes to stuff like this. Doing that just seems so disorganized to me. I get your point, it's just Balance is strong on its own and doesn't really need Feint in my opinion. As for Tower Shield, I do have the amulet that offers the spell and I usually look for equipment that boosts Balance resistance.

Like I say... to each their own. Clearly, it isn't necessary... In fact, I've never found it necessary to train any secondary school at all for any of my wizards in order to complete the storyline. However, it does make your balance more robust and gives you more options. It can also lead to extremely quick boss kills. ;)

Agreed. Most of my wizards have 15 training points and have completed Wintertusk. Secondary schools are not necessary and simply add another dimension to the game to make wizards a little more unique.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Trasilor wrote:
fancymay wrote:
Hey!

I just created a new Balance Wizard, and she just got her first training point.

Personally, I have no idea what secondary school would be best for a balance wizard.

Give me some help here? xD

**Elizabeth MistLeaf
*Grandmaster Thaumaturge

I suggest Death up to feint.

While there is no balance shield, very few things can boost a balance spell. As such, feint is one of the few universal traps.

Plus, death gives you non elemental attacks which helps when fighting balance mobs.

A. Darkweave
Legendary Sorcerer

ya what i normally do

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
fancymay wrote:
Hey!

I just created a new Balance Wizard, and she just got her first training point.

Personally, I have no idea what secondary school would be best for a balance wizard.

Give me some help here? xD

**Elizabeth MistLeaf
*Grandmaster Thaumaturge

I think storm is best for you. Balance wizards are not the best at attacking, but they are extreme with shielding and buffing up teammates and weakening enemies, and if you have balance shielding and balance buffing plus storm wipeout damage, they would go nicely,

Historian
May 28, 2009