Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
26
Is there a list of all the badges? I have finished the game and there are still so many blanks in my list. I am just curious as to what other badges I could get. Thanks for any help.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
186
I too would like to know this answer, I seem to have most of what you can get in Wizard City but can't figure out the ones I'm missing in Krokotopia and Marleybone. Any help on this matter would be very grateful

See ya in the Spiral,
Hunter SilverHeart

Administrator
For spoilers such as this, I suggest checking out our fansites such as Wizard101Central.com or any of the others on our fansite page.


{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
Gamma wrote:
For spoilers such as this, I suggest checking out our fansites such as Wizard101Central.com or any of the others on our fansite page.



:(

Gamma, ... I have to ask this since its bothering me: Does anyone ever work on that Wiki site? I've gone there enough I'm disgusted with trying, but never find anything about anything farther out than Krok-World. And I'm up in MooShu now....

Might drop a hint to someone, to see if they have some spare time...?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

:(

Administrator
Sites like that require that the fans contribute to keep the information accurate and up to date. You may want to contact the owners of the Wiki to see if you can help out!


{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
543
NeoStar wrote:
Gamma, ... I have to ask this since its bothering me: Does anyone ever work on that Wiki site? I've gone there enough I'm disgusted with trying, but never find anything about anything farther out than Krok-World. And I'm up in MooShu now....


There are two wikis listed. I don't know what the Wetpaint one has, but the Wikia one has all of the quests up through the end of MooShu except for the level 38 class quests. A lot of quests are missing some details, though.

As for whether anyone does anything there, the recent changes page says yes.

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
336
Quizzical wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
Gamma, ... I have to ask this since its bothering me: Does anyone ever work on that Wiki site? I've gone there enough I'm disgusted with trying, but never find anything about anything farther out than Krok-World. And I'm up in MooShu now....


There are two wikis listed. I don't know what the Wetpaint one has, but the Wikia one has all of the quests up through the end of MooShu except for the level 38 class quests. A lot of quests are missing some details, though.

As for whether anyone does anything there, the recent changes page says yes.

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges


:?

I was actually refering to another Wiki; I haven't been on the one your link indicated. This one actually appears useful and well-maintained. I've bookmarked it for future use.

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 37, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

:?