Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aztecan Builder's Bundle Available at GameStop USA

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Aztecan Builder's Bundle is now available in GameStop stores across the USA. Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Aztecan Builder's Bundle.

This bundle includes:

• Build-A-Castle Plot and Pieces
  • Feathered Raptor Mount
  • Toucan't Pet
  • Wild Wing Outfit
  • Wild Wing Axe & Shield
  • 1 Month Membership or 5,000 Crowns

https://www.wizard101.com/game/aztecan-builders-bundle

Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards.
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I love it when I can access new bundles for Wizard 101; but wow were they hard to obtain when they first came out!
I appreciate when they can be bought directly from and established vendors.

Since this bundle is available at GameStop USA, contact your local one, and they'll let you know which GameStop USA closest to your location has the bundle.

You can also search in Google Shopping, and search on "Wizard 101 bundle", to show which vendors sell what bundles.

Here's to everyone being able to obtain the bundles they want!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The houses are AMAZING! Soooo much land. This might be my favorite bundle ever.
Cute pet too :D

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Wait a minute. How did I get this bundle before it was announced on Wizard101 at Gamestop?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I love the bundle but am having trouble with the house. On the inside behind the waterfall i picked up all the pieces into my attic to try and make my own castle. However now i cannot place all of my blocks back down to reset the first castle and even when i try to move the pieces i placed i cannot pick up or move them! Please help with this or have an option to recreate the first castle by taking the pieces from your attic instead of placing them all back down which is impossible because of limited space and have the blocks moveable. Just something to fix this issue.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
it says that there are land plot pieces you can build your own house with...how do I go about doing that? please help!! thanks!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Oni Slayer on Jun 3, 2015 wrote:
Wait a minute. How did I get this bundle before it was announced on Wizard101 at Gamestop?
Isn't that the question to those who have gotten new bundles before they're launched? I say this, it's been baffling.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Hello. I had a question about the Aztecan Builder's Bundle. Is it like the Arcane Builder's Bundle where if you buy multiples of it, the house upgrades itself to different scenes or builds? Like how if you buy multiple Arcane Builder's Bundle you get a Midday Estate to Meadows at Dusk to Night Gardens?