Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Polymorphs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2013
Personally, I really love the idea of polymorphs and trained gobbler and treant, but unfortunately they get really ineffective at high levels. Even gobbler's 35% resist and block, which seemed great at the time, can't really compare to the Azteca bosses. And treant is almost always just a death wish, although there are some times when I can pull consecutive shields, possible plagues, and fortify, I almost don't always get killed. I'm ice by the way, so getting health lower than a thousand in PvE is a new thing for me .

I've been thinking of training pteranadon because of the spells and use in PvE, but I've started to wonder how it will work out to use that with the Hades gear spammers. I mean, does it even have block? I don't think it has any damage. No colossal or star spells. No resist, and bad health. As for Jaguar and Icehorn, I'm ice so...... not all that useful. And with Jaguar I already have treant, and that didn't work out too well.

Please let me know what you think of the polymorphs so I can decide whether or not to get them.
Thanks!