Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon was apparently built on a fault line..

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Every single myth creature - boss and otherwise - (and there are a lot of them) casts earthquake, usually as the first attack they make.

Would it be so much to ask that the development team not get stuck in a rut when figuring out the decks that the various monsters carry?

Krok had that problem for a long time - everything cast fire elf, and over cast it. Then Life got Triage and suddenly almost nothing in Krok casts fire elf any more. Why couldn't that lesson have been remembered with the new worlds? It's not a problem to have some myth creatures casting earthquake, but every single one of them?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
tanda1 on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
Every single myth creature - boss and otherwise - (and there are a lot of them) casts earthquake, usually as the first attack they make.

Would it be so much to ask that the development team not get stuck in a rut when figuring out the decks that the various monsters carry?

Krok had that problem for a long time - everything cast fire elf, and over cast it. Then Life got Triage and suddenly almost nothing in Krok casts fire elf any more. Why couldn't that lesson have been remembered with the new worlds? It's not a problem to have some myth creatures casting earthquake, but every single one of them?
LOL, I know what you mean~ Zafaria was painful, too.

You won't have to worry about Quake as much when you get to Azteca, but let's put it this way: pack lots and lots of stun blocks. 'Nuff said.

I think KI created the AI of the monsters just to frustrate us. Like, load them all up with the most-annoying spells possible and watch players scream in frustration; it all started with Weakness and Spirit Armour. But trust me, it gets worse.

-von