Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aurate band

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
i would like to know if anyone nows where in the spiral to get this band any help would be appreciated:)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sjs123 wrote:
i would like to know if anyone nows where in the spiral to get this band any help would be appreciated:-)

I found this info on the fansite. Check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Aureate_Band

It is dropped by Lyon Lorestriker in the Tower of the Helephant.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sjs123 wrote:
i would like to know if anyone nows where in the spiral to get this band any help would be appreciated:)

what does it do
and idk where to get it

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
sjs123 wrote:

In the Tower of the Helephant, although the ones you can buy in the bazaar at level 58 are arguably better if you like power pips.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
sjs123 wrote:

It drops from Final boss in helephant tower in wysteria

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Are you sure you don't mean the Aureate Band? If so, this ring is dropped by Lyon Lorestriker in the Tower of the Helephant. You can't buy it in the Bazaar, because it's no auction.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey,

It's ''Aureate Band'' and it is a drop from Lyon Lorestriker in the Tower Of The Helephant. Hope this helped!

-Mason D.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
The ring is dropped in the tower of the helephant... Lyon drops it usually at a good 45-50% of the time at least everytime my wizards ran through i got both lexicon blade and the aurate band together. You will have to endure the trials of the helephant to get this ring but its stats are worth it.