Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Magic

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
A few days ago, I was in the Waterworks and I was fighting Sun school monsters when they used a sun spell to give themselves three blades. It wasn't an elemental or spirit blade. They also used a sun spell to put three traps on me. Another day, I was doing the Trial of Spheres when a moon school monster did the same thing only with a moon spell. This put the thought into my head that, since Morganthe wants to steal all the Astral magic, in the next world, won't she try to steal it again? That must mean that there is more Astral magic to learn in the next world! But what I am really curious about is, will we be able to learn to do triple blades and traps and maybe even attacks that are Astral spells? What do you guys think?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
A few days ago, I was in the Waterworks and I was fighting Sun school monsters when they used a sun spell to give themselves three blades. It wasn't an elemental or spirit blade. They also used a sun spell to put three traps on me. Another day, I was doing the Trial of Spheres when a moon school monster did the same thing only with a moon spell. This put the thought into my head that, since Morganthe wants to steal all the Astral magic, in the next world, won't she try to steal it again? That must mean that there is more Astral magic to learn in the next world! But what I am really curious about is, will we be able to learn to do triple blades and traps and maybe even attacks that are Astral spells? What do you guys think?
These spells are currently available only to those whose primary school is an astral school. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to choose these schools as a primary at this point in time, but remember. This universe was created with many many surprises in it. You never know what may happen in the future.