Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't play wizard101 when the astral clothing was out i was wondering if they are going to be sold again

Administrator
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
awww come on those were the best and still are you guys should put them into celestias crowns objects that would rock plz consider it i think it would make a lot of people happy so plzzzzzzzzzz wizard101 people :D :D :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Astral clothing was some of the first crown items. They had powerful stats. A Hat from Mooshu could beat the Surgcoat of the charge in dragonspyre now

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Umm, what's astral clothing?

They were crown items that were very powerful. Level 35 gear granted spell cards such as Wraith, Triton, etc, as well as stat boosts better than the current lvl 45 crown gear.

Defender
May 08, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Astral clothing was some of the first crown items. They had powerful stats. A Hat from Mooshu could beat the Surgcoat of the charge in dragonspyre now

Yah, whenever I see a person with astral clothing, i think"Man that guy is lucky".

They are very rare now, so just seeing them is an honor.You can identify them by there pattern of stars, hence the astral part.I always kind of hoped it would be sold again with the release of the astral school, but that will never happen.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
astral clothing is from back when buying crowns and using it on equip was actually worth it xD

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Well cant you just make NEW Astral, Royal, and/or Master's items? It would make lots of wizards happy!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i agree, the astral clothing is sweet. i saw them and thought hmmm! these are not going to be around long, so i got the hat and robe and put them on my level 25 ice wizard. finished the game with those cloths and still have them on. they are better then the grand gear.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I have the Astral Hat of the Helephant for my fire wizard. :D He is a grandmaster, and the hat is level 35+ only, but it is rare. Also, its very cool for people to be all, "Woah! Cool!" And stuff. In the Bazaar, If I could auction it, it would sell for about 23k. No joke.

Andrew Firecoin,
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
I think they should get back those old clothing because they have really good stats and really nice items that comes with it an it isn't really fair that wizards have it and other dont It just those items are crazy good try to make the clothes out a time or at least when celestia is out that involves them.

For the last time, these items are permanently retired from being available in the game.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.