Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Asking for help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Can someone PLEASE help me train my storm wizard?
I dont have anything in return except the good feeling of helping someone.
I need three. Other storm wizards please.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I am not a storm, but I hold 3 GrandMasters in other schools. I will give you a tip though on how to learn about boosting your storm wiz skills. Go to practice pvp, and participate in some matches. You will get beat allot, but also in getting beat you will learn some things too :)
You can also benefit by watching grandmaster pvp matches. Keep an eye on the storm wizards and see what traps and such they are using. I do know they fizz allot, so go to the library in the commons and get you some keen eyes spells, ect, to help with the fizz problem.
You will probably be able to meet other storm wizards at your level in the pvp arena that you can make friends with and help each other along with a buddy system :)
Good Luck

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Well the thing is i dont have text chat. And i when im down to like 70 hp i call for help But no one comes to help me. Can you help me please? Lets meet at 5:30 mountain time in the arena unicorn realm

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
Can someone PLEASE help me train my storm wizard?
I dont have anything in return except the good feeling of helping someone.
I need three. Other storm wizards please.

I have a guide in the PvP section (which has fallen back a few pages) that is extremely detailed on constructing a deck. If you can find it there, read it.

It is titled my expanded guide/theory to deck construction.
If you cannot find it there. I have deck construction videos on youtube:

It is more or less the same thing but with visual aid so you can see a set up. I have had many wizards tell me I helped them get to Captain and commander, etc so I'm pretty confident in what I produced there:

Just type in Wizard Tips for friends and other stuff. It will be the first video on the list. I have a follow up video on my channel called Deck Construction Tips 2. See both of them. Apply these to your storm school and your playing style. And you will improve.