Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor Piercing

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Introducing a new system for Wizards that will allow players to negate the defenses of their opponents and deliver deadly spell attacks even through heavily fortified opponents. Creatures of the Spiral do not yet have this ability.

Armor Piercing can be gained through gear, pet talents, and spells. Armor Piercing on spells can exist as enchantments from Sun school cards, beneficial effects from auras, or inherent Armor Piercing on a spell card.

See here for more information:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/november2011

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Castorez wrote:
Hmm.. I think I'd rather keep the gear with Critical hitting :-D
I'm also waiting to see results of this New thing. I don't care for the new armor because of all the different stats and changes one needs to make such as boots to wear in different fights is not a good idea.
Kings either make it one way with protection from all like crown gear is or leave armor alone it's one HOT! mess now your pack is half full because of different fights with creatures UGH!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
seriously plz leave the gear alone we have now! at least it has resist,critical and critical block which is what every wizard needs espically if we pvp! the new gear has none of the above and in my opinion the new gear is useless! if anything why not just ad more critical hit,critical block and more resist not the useless things the new gear has to offer plz! thx pixiewixie2

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I can't say I've seen anything that the piercing has helped with. I'm not the biggest fan of the new hats, robes, boots, etc. still love the game, I just think it focuses too much on critical.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011