Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena Tickets

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 10, 2010
I just won a ranked pet derby. I got in reward, arena tickets. What are they? What do they give you?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Arena tickets give you exclusive ranked rewards, such as pets and furniture.

Arena tickets are also the same arena tickets you get from PvP matches. See the NPC's (in Pet Pavillion) or (Unicorn Way) for the different rewards.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
They give you prizes if you collect enough of them. Go to diego, Roland, or that frog guy in the pet district whose name i can never remember , and buy something from them with arena tickets

William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
I just won a ranked pet derby. I got in reward, arena tickets. What are they? What do they give you?

Arena tickets can be used to purchased items over at the arena in Unicorn way. Diego and Roland both sell items for arena tickets.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
You should be able too buy arena tickets with crowns like 3000 crowns is 1490 arena tickets.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
You should be able too buy arena tickets with crowns like 3000 crowns is 1490 arena tickets.

Sorry, I disagree. That would not be fair to the people who fought their way through PvP or Pet Derby in order to get the ticket to purchase exclusive items.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 life

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
superluther wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Sorry, I disagree. That would not be fair to the people who fought their way through PvP or Pet Derby in order to get the ticket to purchase exclusive items.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 life
Also with gold i forgot i evan posted here lolz i was gonna update it too say also buying with gold.