Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum Scholars

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Are the arcanum scholar supposed to be exact opposites of our previous teachers? Like me explain how/why I think this.

Jacki Whisperwind is very forgetful, young, and quick. She is very funny and gets off topic quite easily. Alazard is wise, old, and slow, she is very straight to the point and doesn't forget a thing.

I think we can all agree Iona Virga is scary. She's dark and mysterious, being I haven't meet her or remember her dialog much that's all I can say. Mr. Balestorm is very up-beat, happy, and quick-witted. u

Being I don't have much time to continue and I forgot most of the other teachers dialog because he know so little, I can't continue on longer. I hope the two examples say enough and get my point across. I would guess Kingisle made them opposites so if you got a boring ravenwood teacher, you could have a fun arcanum one. What do you think?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I don't think they are all opposites. For example, Falmea and Ignus both seem fairly good natured, while Baba Yaga and Cyrus are both "tough" and "exacting" in their pupils.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
exp613 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
I don't think they are all opposites. For example, Falmea and Ignus both seem fairly good natured, while Baba Yaga and Cyrus are both "tough" and "exacting" in their pupils.
Baba Yaga and Cyrus were the only one's I couldn't find a major difference in except for the fact Cyrus is serious and Baba Yaga seems like she would prank the passing wizard in the commons. As for Falmea and Ignus: Falmea seems (I've never played the fire school so correct me if I am wrong) set in stone. She is a no nonsense girl. Ignus seems jolly and quite frankly reminds me of Santa or Paul Bunyan.

Comments?