Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcana

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Question, I have been a player since the game came out 8 years, ago, I have a level 103 Wizard and just recently bought a membership and I'm not able to get to Arcana w/o help. It won't even show up in my worlds. Can anyone tell me why, or help?

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Cherylstarcatcher on Sep 8, 2016 wrote:
Question, I have been a player since the game came out 8 years, ago, I have a level 103 Wizard and just recently bought a membership and I'm not able to get to Arcana w/o help. It won't even show up in my worlds. Can anyone tell me why, or help?
I'm guessing that since you aren't level 110, you have not yet finished Polaris. The Arcanum only becomes available once you've defeated Baba Yaga and earned her invitation.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
The Arcanum is unlocked after you finish a certain portion of Polaris. You'll have to quest through Polaris to unlock it.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You must complete quests in Polaris to be able to access the Arcanum. Follow the Storyline quest and you will get there.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The Arcanum doesn't appear until after you have completed the Frigid Maw in Polaris and then go back to Baba Yaga's house. If you are 103 you still likely have some more questing to get there.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Thank you all very much for the helpful advice! Hopefully I will finish up soon!