Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone got the Electrifyin' Tunic lately?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Been farming Tse Tse for just about two years now. He supposedly drops Fire, Myth, and Storm robes. I've gotten 3 Fire robes and two Myth robes. All are from the elemental version of the Splendid set (looks like Elegant Set), and I know they drop rarely but it's been so long. I was wondering if anyone has gotten a recent verified drop for it.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2021
Hey, I just made a post about the same thing. I know you made this post a couple months ago but I wanted to know if you ever got the drop. Im looking for some confirmation before I keep farming.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
I don't know how recently you're looking for, but I've gotten at least one within the past year if that helps at all. I haven't been farming Mirror Lake within the past few months though so I can't comment on whether any recent updates nerfed the drop rate.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Griffingamer341 on Jun 10, 2022 wrote:
Hey, I just made a post about the same thing. I know you made this post a couple months ago but I wanted to know if you ever got the drop. Im looking for some confirmation before I keep farming.
Nope, not yet unfortunately :')

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Can confirm that I got Electrifyin' Tunic sometime during 2021 while farming Mirror Lake. It is in my storm bank.