Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any other '08ers out there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Just wondering if anyone else is from 08. Haven't seen anyone else but myself, any other veterans still around?

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I'm from 2009, but the friend who brought me to this game is from '08. He's since left though .
However, I applaud you sir for sticking with this game for so long

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
You are not alone,lol. I started playing in Beta August 2008 :D

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I started playing with my grandson in mid-2009....he later went on to "shoot-up everything in site" kind of game...I thought they were boring...Ive stuck with wizards and am at level76....once you get into upper levels you really have to put some thought and strategy into it....love it!!

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
eh, 2010. I play after midnight, I keep leaving and coming back. I may have even been absent for a year or two while subscribed... just had a look around for an hour or two every few months.
There are people on my friends list who haven't played at all in years.
I mostly solo on my death wizard, or comment on the message boards.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I am from 08. I don't know why it says I joined in 09 at the side. I remember it specifically. December 08. That's because I got my trampoline in March 09, and I had already known all the worlds in the Spiral at that point. And my cousin showed me pokémon in November 08 and I was looking for pokémon video games to play in December and stumbled upon Wizard101. My cousin had told me that only the anime existed and that there were no games and that if I found a card with a pokémon on it, it was a fake made by a kid with too much free time. And it's not like I got my sub for the first time in March 09, I got it in June 09. It's weird.

Sorry if that sounded like the ramblings of a crazy man. tl;dr I'm from 08.