Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any news on new world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
So does anyone have any news on when we should be hearing about the new world? I mean aren't we suppose to be getting hints of what it could be? Also anyone know when we should be hearing about it in the test realm?

It's already almost the end of September and we still have not heard a single hint or word about it

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
greatwizard1256 on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
So does anyone have any news on when we should be hearing about the new world? I mean aren't we suppose to be getting hints of what it could be? Also anyone know when we should be hearing about it in the test realm?

It's already almost the end of September and we still have not heard a single hint or word about it
Hi! The only things that have officially come from KingsIsle so far are as follows:

1- In Falmea's recent Producer's Letter https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-august2016 , it concluded with the following information: "Speaking of what’s next… well, many of you have asked when the next new world is coming out, and I’m super excited to announce that we’re full speed ahead, working on the creation of it. We’ve got some really neat, unique, and interesting things that we’re doing with this one, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it, but we’ll have to save that for next time."

2- On KI Live, Mark Vittek, world designer said that the stuff he's creating now is some of the coolest he's done to date. You can see that here: https://youtu.be/SxzCbN2KoM4?t=30m20s

The time is not yet right to tease more deeply than this . . . but it's coming . . .

When it's time for a Test Realm to be released, we'll announce it on our Social Media, and when you log into the website you'll see the tell-tale, red "Sneak Peek" banner linking you to the Test Realm Download page.

Patience.