Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

annoying friend glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
hey all w101 players, i just wanna say something that i know EVERYONE hates.
you know when you are going to friend list and you looking for friends online and all, but when you are about to close the list, immedietly a high lighted friend ( one with a star next to their name) show up and by accident you clicked ignore,
yea i cant tell you how many times i deleted a best friend by mistake and never saw them again
kingsisle please fix that glicth where the first high lighted friend appears automatically, we accidentely remove our best friends because of it
thats all
- paul darkflame

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
instead of doing the boring task of moving the mouse and clicking the button just use the F key its faster and from whats happened to you safer. :P

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yes, I wish there was an "are you sure?" after clicking those buttons, friend things seem to load incorrectly sometimes and it sucks when it decides to load the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
paul i think i am one of you friend you names sound familiar have you herd of a person named jack dragon breath

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
This happened to me last night. I have no idea how my friend got put on ignore all I did was click the friends list then went to talk to him, then I noticed he was put on my ignore list. Now i have lost a friend, and none of my other friends didn't have him on there list.
Please KingsIsle fix this. :(